Look your best, naturally
Let’s face it; most of us use a few cosmetics each day to put our best face forward. Whether you apply in the morning, or touch-up throughout the day, most of us carry around one thing or another to “freshen up.” But wouldn’t it be nice to leave fresh-faced in the morning with nothing but your favorite lipstick?
Below are some simple steps to looking your best, naturally.
- Cleanse. Clean skin is the foundation for clear skin. The most important thing you can do for your skin is to clean it every day. By washing your face twice daily – in the morning and before bed – you will be getting rid of the makeup and other residue that can cause acne and skin sensitivity. One to try is our Arnica Face Wash.
- Exfoliate. Avoid the dry, dull skin that appears during the fall and winter months by regularly exfoliating. Proper exfoliating can give you that summer glow all year long. At-home microdermabrasion can save you hundreds but ensure you’re getting the most effective treatment possible by comparing crystal counts. Consider trying the Microdermabrasion Kit #5 that includes a jar of our fragrance-free exfoliating crystals (four times more than in-clinic treatments) and our soothing serum to cool your skin.
- Polish. Glycolic acid is used to improve the skin’s appearance and texture. It helps to reduce wrinkles, acne scarring, hyper-pigmentation and improve many other skin conditions. Our Glycolic Facial Polish will buff and polish your skin to smoothness in an instant. Use it three times weekly to remove the dry skin and oil that can clog pores.
- Moisturize. It’s important for everyone to moisturize. Even if you suffer from oily skin, you still need to hydrate! Skipping moisturizer will only cause your skin to overcompensate and create more shine. Try our richly hydrating Herbal Moisture Crème.
- Protect. Protecting your skin from the harmful rays of sun will not only fight off premature aging, but decrease your chances of developing skin cancer. The higher the sun protection factor number (SPF), the more UV protection you can expect. Use our Natural Sun Protection SPF 30 for UVB and UVA cancer-preventing, high-strength protection against the sun. This non-irritating, oil-free, facial (or body) sunblock also works great for those with sensitive skin.