Many dermatologists agree that Salicylic Acid is a more effective treatment than Glycolic Acid and other AHA's (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) for minor skin issues, such as clogged pores, rosacea, acne, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, wrinkles and fine lines. 8% Salicylic acid is a mild strength home face peel and is an excellent choice for clients with for acne and oily skin. Our 8% Salicylic Acid peel cleans oily and congested pores, clears blackheads, and reduces stubborn blemishes.
This 1oz container is an excellent introduction size, covering 10-15 professional home skin peels. 8% Salicylic Acid peel is recommended for skin that has already acclimated to milder Salicylic Acid treatments. We also carry both stronger home skin peels to treat specific skin types. Our 8% Salicylic Acid home peel features a 2.2 pH.
Directions for using a 8% Salicylic Acid Peels
1. Avoid exfoliating your skin for a few days prior to use.
2. Wash your skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser before applying the solution.
3. Apply Peel Prep solution to remove excess oil and further cleanse your skin.
4. Apply the Salicylic Acid solution to a cotton or gauze pad and gently stroke over your face beginning with the forehead. Avoid the area around the eyes and lips.
5. Leave on face 5 to 10 minutes depending on your skins sensitivity; rinse with water. If skin irritation occurs rinse with water.
6. Repeat once every 7 days or as needed.
Email us with any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org