Little hard white things deep into my skin

miliaQuestion: I need something for my "pearls". I do not know the correct name- they are deep into my skin- little hard white things- they are not pimples or black heads, but just as ugly- I have a few of them now- I used to get facials routinely and she would remove them. What do you recommend? ANSWER: The "pearls", as you have referred to them, are actually called milia. (Go to this link) under Kits & Tools at the top of the home page, you will find two extractor kits. I personally prefer the #2 Kit as it contains the double loop extractor.

Read more →