Our 50% Buffered Glycolic Acid home peel has a 1.9 pH. This deeper-strength buffered glycolic is suitable for home skin peel applications and is recommended only for those who have acclimated their skin with our medium strength glycolic home peels (such as our 40% Glycolic Acid skin peel).
Please EMAIL us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Cellulose Gum, *Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexalene Glycol.
50% pH 2.1
Directions for usings a 50% Glycolic Acid Skin Peel (Buffered)
1. Avoid exfoliating your skin for a few days prior to use.
2. Wash your skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser before applying the solution.
3. Apply Peel Prep solution to remove excess oil and further cleanse your skin.
4. Apply the Glycolic Acid solution to a cotton, gauze pad or fan brush and gently stroke over your face beginning with the forehead. Avoid the area around the eyes and lips. Ensure you apply an even coat of the solution.
5. For first use, leave the solution on for 1-5 minutes. Upon second use, leave the solution on between 1-8 minutes, and increase to 1-10 minutes thereafter. Do not leave the solution on for more than 10 minutes.
6. Rinse well with water.
7. A gentle exfoliant may be used on the third day following the treatment to help reduce flaking.
7. Repeat once a week.
Choose from 4 sizes; 1oz, 2oz, 4oz, & 8oz. (8oz size comes in two 4 oz bottles)