Our 50% Buffered Glycolic Acid home peel has a 1.9 pH. This deeper-strength buffered glycolic is suitable for home skin peel applications and is recommended only for those who have acclimated their skin with our medium strength glycolic home peels (such as our 40% Glycolic Acid skin peel). The strength of our 50% Glycolic Acid allows for effective penetration of the skins deeper layers. The 2oz container of our 50% Glycolic Acid home skin peel is a great introduction size. All our glycolic acid products are derived from natural ingredients such as fruits and sugarcane. For our experienced home skin peel users, we also carry a full line of professional strength, medical grade unbuffered glycolic acid skin peel treatments.Please EMAIL us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Cellulose Gum, *Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexalene Glycol.
Directions for using a 50% Glycolic Acid Skin Peel (Buffered)
1. Avoid exfoliating your skin for a few days prior to use.
2. Wash your skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser before applying the solution.
3. Apply Peel Prep solution to remove excess oil and further cleanse your skin.
4. Apply the Glycolic Acid solution to a cotton or gauze pad and gently stroke over your face beginning with the forehead. Avoid the area around the eyes and lips. Ensure you apply an even coat of the solution.
5. For first use, leave the solution on for 1-3 minutes. Upon second use, leave the solution on between 1-5 minutes. Do not leave the solution on for more than 5 minutes.
6. Rinse well with water.
7. Apply moisturizer after use. We recommend our Skin Recovery Crème
8. A gentle exfoliant may be used on the third day following the treatment to help reduce flaking. We recommend our Jojoba Exfoliating Cleanser.
Choose from 3 sizes: 1oz, 2oz or 4oz.