Our 40% Glycolic Acid Skin treatment has proved successful and has powerful anti-aging ingredient by itself, so many of our glycolic acid products are considered "the" anti-aging treatments. Glycolic acid is a member of the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family. AHAs are widely lauded for their powers of rejuvenation, and when used insufficient strength, they deserve the praise they receive. All Glycolics are not the same. Our Glycolic Acid Peel is different than others on the market because of the pharmaceutical grade quality and the un-buffered formula at pH 1.9. This means you will get a real, professional strength peel. Our Glycolic Acid is from Natural fruit acids (alpha hydroxy acids) to rejuvenate the skin by encouraging the shedding of old, sun-damaged surface skin cells. It works great when combined with other anti-aging ingredients such as collagen and pro-retinyl products which are promoted for their anti-wrinkle claims.
Please Email us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Ingredients: Glypure Glycolic Acid, Purified Water, Diazolidinyl Urea.
Available in 3 sizes choose from 2, 4 or 8 oz size.
Agreement: By purchasing any product from www.skinrxclinic.com, I understand and acknowledge that I am under no obligation to follow any recommendations made by the seller. I understand the seller does not treat illnesses and any information received is provided to help me (customer) make an educated decision. I assume the risk of any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use or misuse of any of the suggestions, preparations, or procedures. I hereby release, hold harmless, and discharge the seller, and all of its officers, employees, agents and suppliers from all claims of damages, demands, or actions whatsoever in any manner arising from or growing out of my participation. Products distributed by www.skinrxclinic.com are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease.
Do not purchase any products unless you agree to the previous disclaimer. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of our products.
Keep all products out of the reach of children.
Please follow instructions included, tips, and guidelines for the most effective, safest results of your professional glycolic peel kit! You can safely peel your skin every 7-10 days. Always wear a sun block when you will be outside to protect your new skin! You can use the Glycolic 40% Peel on your face, chest, back, hands, arms, or legs!
1. Wash hands thoroughly. Pat dry.
2. Apply Pre Peel Prep all over areas of skin you plan to peel. Allow to dry. (Avoid mucous membranes, corners of eyes, and eyelids.)
3. Pour a small amount of Glycolic Acids into the plastic cup (in your kit).
4. Dip the fan brush applicator in Glycolic (provided) until soaked, but not dripping. Now working quickly apply it evenly to face (avoid corners of mouth, corner of eyes, and eye lids). Avoid neck if you have any sensitivities at all. Wait 30 seconds to 2 minutes. NO LONGER THAN 2 MINUTES.
5. Remove quickly with wet cotton pads. Follow with facial cleanser. Splash skin over sink for a minute. Pat Dry.
6. Apply moisturizer & eye cream. Always wear sun block after this peel.
7. It is normal for your skin to appear pink, red, or slightly rashy immediately after a peel of this strength and up to 2 days. If irritated, apply cool water, aloe gel and always a moisturizer.
Apply a Sunblock of SPF 30 or higher daily during and after use.
USE EXTREME CAUTION. THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH PEEL. Follow instructions included.
Avoid using closer than 7 days apart.
Avoid using this peel kit within 2 days of using Retin A or Renova (before or after).
Avoid using on broken skin, mucous membranes.
Avoid using on eye lids, corner of mouth.
Not for use on children or babies. Keep this product out of their reach.