Salicylic Acid is optimal for oily and acne prone skin types. Our 15% Salicylic Acid home skin peel is a highly effective, deep strength formula designed for optimum cell turnover. Our 15% Salicylic Acid skin peel is recommended for a number of skin issues, including rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis. It diminishes acne inflammation, unclogs pores, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Our 15% Salicylic Acid Home Peel features a 1.5 pH. This 1oz container is an excellent introduction size, covering 10-15 professional home skin peels.
15% Salicylic Acid is recommended only for those who have already acclimated their skin with our medium strength 8% Salicylic Acid peel and are looking for a stronger peel. We do have milder peels such as 3% Salicylic Acirosd available for new users.
Directions for using a 15% Salicylic Acid Peels
1. Avoid exfoliating your skin for a few days prior to use.
2. Wash your skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser before applying the solution.
3. Apply Peel Prep solution to remove excess oil and further cleanse your skin.
4. Apply the Salicylic Acid solution to a cotton or gauze pad and gently stroke over your face beginning with the forehead. Avoid the area around the eyes and lips.
5. Leave on face 5 to 10 minutes depending on your skin's sensitivity; rinse with water.
6. Repeat twice a week for six weeks, and then pause for one month.