Our 40% Buffered Glycolic Acid home peel has a 2.28 pH, the perfect balance for a mild to medium strength home skin peel. 40% Buffered Glycolic Acid reaches the deep layers of skin, promoting new collagen and stimulating elastin, which encourages skin to become tighter and firmer. The exfoliating effect of the AHA acid simultaneously yields increased skin tissue hydration as a result of the new plump dermis capacity to bind water.
Glycolic Acid, is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which is a non-toxic chemical exfoliant naturally found in sugar beets, unripe grapes and sugarcane. It dissolves the uppermost layer of the epidermis that then reveals fresh, smooth skin.
This skin peel is a buffered glycolic, making it ideal for home use. We also carry a full line of professional strength medical grade unbuffered glycolic acid for more experienced users.
Please EMAIL us with any questions or concerns - email@example.com
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Cellulose Gum, *Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexalene Glycol.
40% pH 2.28
1. Avoid exfoliating your skin for a few days prior to use.
2. Wash your skin thoroughly with a mild cleanser before applying the solution.
3. Apply Peel Prep solution to remove excess oil and further cleanse your skin.
4. Apply the Glycolic Acid solution to a cotton or gauze pad and gently stroke over your face beginning with the forehead. Avoid the area around the eyes and lips. Ensure you apply an even coat of the solution.
5. For first use, leave the solution on for 1-5 minutes. Upon second use, leave the solution on between 1-8 minutes, and increase to 1-15 minutes thereafter. Do not leave the solution on for more than 15 minutes.
6. Rinse well with water.
7. A gentle exfoliant may be used on the third day following the treatment to help reduce flaking.
7. Repeat once a week.