Whether you are using home microdermabrasion as a follow-up to professional microdermabrasion treatments or because you can not afford the cost otherwise, you will need to know a few basic instructions before you get started. Using your personal microdermabrasion system properly is the best way to ensure the most significant results. Follow these steps, using Skin Rx’s Microdermabrasion Peel Kit #1.
1. Wash face with a mild cleanser such as Skin Rx’s Arnica Facial Wash. After washing, rinse your face clean and gently pat your face dry. Patting dry gently helps to keep your skin calm. It is important not to skip this step, as your face needs to be clean before you use microdermabrasion creams.
2. Apply Microdermabrasion Peel to your face with the rotating wand applicator tool. For best results, work in small sections for 3 to 4 minutes on each section. As you apply the Microdermabrasion Peel to your face, you will feel a soft, fine sand-like texture which is the Corundum Crystals. This key ingredient, along with 10% glycolic acid, work to peel away dull surface skin and age spots to give a rejuvenated and younger-looking appearance. As you use the product with the applicator wand, you will see small clumps forming and falling off. This is the used product absorbing the dead skin which is peeling away from your face. Home microdermabrasion is good for reducing fine lines, acne scars, and uneven texture. The process also helps to get rid of sun damage, age spots, brown spots, and other areas of hyperpigmentation.
3. You can repeat Step 2 until you have covered your entire face. The home microdermabrasion kit can also be used on your neck and other areas of the body such as your hands. Because age spots or brown spots are a common occurrence on the hands, microdermabrasion treatments are an easy and effective way to remove them.
4. Rinse face thoroughly to remove the microdermabrasion cream and dead skin cells when have been sloughed off. To avoid any unnecessary irritation, it is extremely important to rinse away every bit of the product and not leave any on the skin. Pat your skin dry again. Your face will feel very refreshed and smooth after your microdermabrasion treatments. You should not experience any pain or discomfort at all but your face may feel a bit tingly for awhile.
5. The last step is to apply Soothing Serum. This product contains Hyaluronic Acid to provide superior moisture and Canadian Willow Herb and Vitamin K to soothe and calm the skin.