Gentle on your skin
– Mineral makeup is free of the harsh dyes, preservatives and fragrances found in many traditional cosmetics. Eliminating additives can help eliminate skin irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin.
All natural in look and feel
– Mineral makeup is made from finely ground minerals found in the earth. Avoid the harsh chemicals and preservatives found in traditional makeup and let your skin's natural luminosity shine through.
– Mineral makeup is perfect for on-the-go application. With so many shades to perfectly match your skin, you won’t have to worry about makeup lines or unblended foundation.
– For those who use tinted moisturizer, liquid concealer and powder – consider making the switch to mineral makeup. Add loose powder to your favorite moisturizer and use it as liquid concealer or apply it with a brush for full coverage. There is no reason to carry an arsenal of cosmetics when all you need are a few, simple products.
Something for all ages
– For teens with problem skin to those hoping to conceal wrinkles and an uneven skin tone, mineral makeup is the perfect solution. The light and easy application is ideal for first-time makeup users or women any age just looking for a change.
Longer lasting on your face
– Mineral makeup is water-resistant so it will last longer without creasing or smearing, which mean less touch-ups for you.
Longer lasting on the shelf
– Mineral makeup is inorganic making it difficult for bacteria to form. Although mineral makeup can essentially last forever, it is good practice to replace it once a year for the best application.
Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen!
– Excessive exposure to the sun can damage your skin. Get extra protection from mineral makeup that has a natural component that keeps your skin protected from harmful UVB and UVA rays.
– Mineral makeup is light and blends so easily, it’s nearly impossible to go overboard and get the "cakey" look common with traditional cosmetic products. From morning, noon, to night – you’re ready for anything.
– Skip the sponges and the spills! All you need to apply mineral makeup is a soft brush.