If you are looking for ways to prevent crows feet – Skin Rx has these great tips:
1. Avoid excess sun exposure. – It is very important to always wear sunscreen and sunglasses. Even when it isn’t summer, there are harmful UV rays that can cause sun damage to your skin. Wearing sunglasses will help to prevent squinting, which significantly contributes to crow’s feet around the eyes. Wear large enough sunglasses that will cover not only your eyes but also the surrounding area where crow’s feet start to appear. Get a sunscreen with at least at SPF 30. Skin Rx recommends Advanced Protection SPF 30.
2. Exercise and get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. – As adults, we all have stress whether it is job related, home related, or otherwise. Negative stress is a major contributor to eye wrinkles and premature aging of the skin. Exercising daily helps to decrease stress as does getting a good night’s sleep. Wrinkles and crows feet can be minimized by taking steps to give yourself an overall sense of well being.
3. Use under eye creams that are rich in glycolic acid or Vitamin C. These specific ingredients have been proven in scientific studies to prevent new wrinkles and decrease the appearance of crow’s feet which have already begun to appear. Try Glyco-Lactic Eye Crème by Skin Rx which contains glycolic acid to repair and renew aging skin around the eyes.
4. If you work on a computer for several hours per day, you should rest your eyes at regular intervals and avoid focusing on the screen for long periods of time to prevent fatigue to your eyes.
5. Steer clear of cigarettes and alcohol. These toxic substances take their toll on your skin and cause premature aging and wrinkles very quickly.